Mario

Sorry but I can't find it... in misc I haven't any reply.
I have also read every your mail, but I can't find anything abuot macro
interruption.
If you mean some reply not directly to me but to some other person, please
indicate what is...
Thank you

Mario

"Dave Peterson" ha scritto nel messaggio
You have one reply in .misc.

Mario wrote:

Hi everybody

I created a macro who opens a textfile and divides it in columns

The macro doesn't give the possibility of choosing the file to open. (it
always opens the file I choose when I registerd it)

I would like it gives the possibility to choose the file and then it
started
again... how can I do?

Thi is the macro:
Workbooks.OpenText Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and
Settings\b0\Documenti\Attivita\PmiSolution\clienti \GM\2004\NSCADFAG.scadfor"
_
, Origin:=xlWindows, StartRow:=1, DataType:=xlFixedWidth,
FieldInfo:= _
Array(Array(0, 1), Array(31, 1), Array(39, 9), Array(46, 4),
Array(54, 1), Array(72, 1), _
Array(73, 4), Array(82, 1), Array(114, 1))
End Sub

Thanks
Mario

--