Joby

Default How can I transpose data from a spreadsheet into a form that does.

How can I transpose data from a spreadsheet where the data is presented in
contiguous columns to another sheet where the data needs to be presented in
non contiguous rows? For example conisder a table column heading "Number"
data 1,2,3,4 filling down. This has to be presented on another sheet as,
"Number:" 1, several blanks accross, "Number: 2", several blanks accross,
"Number: 3" etc. I have to take the data from a spread sheet and present it
in a form. Is there a function to do this so I don't have to type it all out
again?

Thanks