Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
RuBarb

Default Convert all caps to lower case

I am a new user. I have a new excel document that has two columns:

First Name and Last Name. Under the "First Name" column, I have a list
of 200 names in all caps. The same in the "Last Name" column. How do I
convert the names to lower case (or initial caps and then lower case).
I looked it up in the help menu, but I don't understand how to use a
"function". Any help would be appreciated so that I don't have to rekey
the names. Please be very specific since I am a new user. Thanks so
much!

--
RuBarb
RuBarb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30747