Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
doug1

Default Macro that triggers off a combo box

hello,

Needing some direction. I have a relatively straight forward list of
data within Excel, which is used to create some managment reports. The
data is broken down by department, subdepartment and then the relevant
data by month. My though is to use a Combo Box that triggers the
department to either hide all the non-relevant departments or only view
the relevant department. Herein lies, my problem...how can I get this
to work...is it even possible? I am not an experienced in Visual
Basic, so my knowledge is limited when it comes to writing script. Are
there any thoughts on how I should go about this?

--
doug1
doug1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30746