Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
frustratedwthis

Default SUMPRODUCT ???

this could work but cell I6 on each sheet will contain the Number 1-6. I
would like to only sum Cell N12 on each sheet with the same value. Does that
make sense?

"bpeltzer" wrote:

Can you apply the condition w/in each worksheet? For discussion's sake,
let's suppose that if there's a 1 in cell A1, your total should include cell
A2 from that worksheet. Let's use A3 as the conditional cell, so in each
sheet's cell A3 enter the IF function: =if(a1=1,a2,""). Then you should be
able to use a 3D sum of the A3 cells from each sheet.

"frustratedwthis" wrote:

I have a workbook of about 30 pages.
I am trying to make a formula that will look at the same cell on each page
and if that cell has a value of "1" to sum another cell on only the pages
with the value "1".
I have tried, Sumproduct, Sumif, and have tried both of these with the
ThreeD function as well. I keep getting a VALUE error. Any suggestions?