Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John

Default Very Simple Question

I've just created my first bar chart and I'm stuck in some very small way. I
have 26 weeks on my X axis, comparing 2005 v 2006 - visually this is charted
from col E to Col X. But how can I get each Column itself to fill the width
of each particular week? At the moment its the width of a Pin and its
difficult to make out the 2005 & 2004 figures. I've used the same Bar Chart
showing 7 months and thats fine, so not sure. I've tweaked the Scale (Major
and Minor units to 7 days) and Gap Width (to Zero), but it doesn't improving
anything.

Am I doing somthing exceedingly silly?

Thanks