Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sierras

Default Refresh data from an Excel sheet

Hello,

I have 3 files which have data. Two are text files and one is an excel
file (data1.txt, data2.txt and data3.xls)

I have another excel file which I use the data from these files called
Summary.xls. It has 3 sheets called data1, data2 and data3 and one
Summary sheet.

I could easily update the data from the text files using refresh data, but
can not find an easy way to refresh the data from the excel sheet. I
searched this newsgroup for something similar but everything appears to
require extensive programming. Am I missing something or is there an easy
way to do this??

Thanks