Gord Dibben

Enter -1 in an empty cell.

Copy that cell.

Select all other cells and Paste SpecialMultiplyOKEsc.

Clear the -1 cell when done.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:01:06 -0800, "mklafert"
wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with amounts. When I import them in a program they go
in as opposite value. Such as the positive 35 goes in the program as -35 and
-35 goes in as 35. I have over 300 lines, and would like to reverse the
signs make the negative positive and positive negative.

Can this be done? Would like answer tonight if possible. Thanks to any one
in advance that can solve this. I am sure it is a simple worksheet functions
I have tried some even insert symbol which works but I can only do 1 cell at
a time.