Myrna Larson

Try pressing CTRL+ALT+F9. If that doesn't work, you can always use search and
replace to search for an equal sign and replace it with an equaL sign. The
latter, in effect, reenters all formulas on the worksheet.

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:27:02 -0800, "opieandy"
wrote:

I have a workbook in Excel 2003 that I update frequently. Occasionally, the
workbook will not update formula results after a variable or data has been
changed. Auto-calc is selected on each sheet. Pressing F9 does not do
anything. I have to press F2 on each cell and then press <enter to get the
cells to update individually (quite a chore). I have not observed any common
issues when this occurs. Does anyone know a fix for this?