Julian Campbell

Default Where do I start - Formula

I am trying to simplfy my job as a production planner.

I have a spreadsheet with various amounts to be added, But my main problem
is this.

In cell A, I input a figure (My daily production requirements) 10000

In cell B, I input a figure (Materials on site to be used) 5000

In cell C, I input a figure (Materials being delivered by a supplier) 5000

So in cell D I can now show a balance required ( A - B -C = 0 )

But What I want to know is this

If C Is more or less than the required balance, I want the variance figure
to be shown in another Cell (E)

Eg; A = 10000
B = 5000
C = 7000
D = 2000

OR A = 10000
B = 5000
C = 3000
D = -2000

I hope this makes sense and thanks for any help