Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
sgl8akm

Default Specify dimensions for Excel charts

It would be great if one could actually specify the dimensions of the axes of
a graph, or the graph itself without eyeballing. Could ther for example be a
function hat lets me set the lenths of the x and y axes to 4 inches by 4
inches. I do not want to esimate anything.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.charting