Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Noemi

Default Add comments into email body using VBA

Hi

I have an excel form which is emailed by users once a cmd button on the form
is click.

Is there anyway to code in a message in the main body of the email as you
can attach the document, enter in to the TO and the Subject field.

If it is possible is there a way that once the cmd button is clicked that a
message box appears requesting to have comments entered and once completed
and OK clicked then the email is sent with the comments in the main body that
was entered into the message box.

If I can please have how to do both scenarios that would be great as I need
to use both if possible.

Thanks
Noemi