Biff

Hi!

Here's some ideas.

In your HOURS column,column G, I would suppress the
display of the of all the zeros. It will look better! You
can do it by either going to ToolsOptionsView and
uncheck Zero Values, or writing your formula in column G
to test for the Time Out cell being blank:

=IF(E1="","",E1-C1)

To get the total paid hours:

What is that "star" symbol?

=SUMIF(J5:J32,"<",G5:G32)