Steve Smallman

Greegan,

Sorry I don't have a specific answer for your question, however, I have a
suggestion to solve your problem.

Have you thought about using a customised menu? i.e. Adding a menu to
Excel's menu bar to contain all those macros?

if you are using them often, and have so many, you must have a large list of
what key combination does what. By adding the menu, you can simplify your
use, and if in a corporate environment, increase the useability of your
macros if/when you move on (OK, maybe that's not what you want, but at least
it will simplify your tasks....)

Steve
"Greegan" wrote in message
I have recorded macros with a CTRL+Letter or CTRL+SHIFT+LETTER combination
for every combo except four. I'm running out of hotkeys.
Can anyone suggest something I can use in my macro that allows me to run
the macro with more hotkeys than I have?
Thanks in advance.