Charlie O'Neill

See Chip Pearson's web site, it is an excellent source for information on
Excel
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

Charlie

"ejerry7" wrote in message

I made a simple timesheet that keeps track of my hours and is set up to go
past the 24 hr mark. What I want to do is subtract my paid hours from my
unpaid hours. So if I have 25:15:00 total hours minus 10:00:00 paid hours
it
should come out to 15:15:00 unpaid hours. Total hours is cell G33 with
the
formula =SUM(G5:G32), total paid hours is cell G35 with the format of
9/12/2004 10:00:00 AM, and total unpaid hours is cell G37 with the
formula
of =G33 - TIME(10,0,0).

What I want is a formula so that all I have to do is change the "Paid
hours"
(G35), number and the "Unpaid hours" (G37), will change automatically.
See
my timesheet at http://www.misscarlasbbq.com/timesheet.htm Any help would
be
greatly appreciated.