Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default Making columns "centered" and posting on Powerpoint

Hi,

You description of the chart is very confusing :(

What bars are you referring to on a line chart?
Have you seen an image of the type of chart you are trying to create on
the web? If so post a link so we can see what you are trying to describe.

Check out these charting sites maybe something will help you solve or
better describe your problem.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/chartlinks.html

Cheers
Andy

sus wrote:
2 Questions:

-How do I center bars in a horizontal line graph (so that they look like
centered building blocks?)

-Is it possible to take each "block" and bring it to Power Point? Thank you

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info