Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish

Default Deleting filtered out data from a worksheet

Instead of using an AutoFilter, you could use an Advanced Filter to
extract the data to a different worksheet or workbook. There are
instructions in Excel's Help, and he

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

Sierras wrote:

I have a worksheet with an autofilter that shows the data I am
interested in. Is it possible to run a macro to delete everything else
on the worksheet so that I could remove the autofilter and be left with
only the filtered data. The reason being that the info is going to a
3rd party and should not get all the data on the worksheet

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List