Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Default drop-down lists print on a separate page in excel

Use named ranges for your validation lists. See:
You can put them on any sheet you like. Then, you can even Format--Sheet
(when you're all done) and hide the sheet.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Kayh2" wrote in message
I have created drop-down lists in an Excel spreadsheet. When I do the print
preview, there are extra sheets that seem to hold the drop-down
formatting.

I heard I can do something on an invisible page that will store the
drop-down lists and not print. Is this true? Is there a way to do this?