LanceB

If you have access you could write a query looking for distinct entries in
you criteria field or you bring the database into excel and use advanced
filters to display the unique entries.

Lanceb

"Farmer Mark" wrote:

I am an experienced excel user, but stuck in the same basic functions.
I am trying to move my skills to the next level, and am currently
building a model which uses the sumif function to summarize data from
a linked access table. Unfortunately, the total of the sumif items
does not equal the total of the raw data, which leads me to believe
there are criteria items in the source data which I do not have in my
sumif table. Is there an easy method to identify the missing
criteria?

Thanks for the assistance