Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Varsil

Default How do I change column size for lower half of sheet?

Hello,

I am trying to create a spreadsheet with a grid in the lower half of the
page. The upper half will appear as text when I print it, but the grid needs
to be displayed in the lower half. I want to know if it is poosible to change
the column size for the lower portion of a page, or if there is a workaround
I can use. Perhaps I can create the grid in another spreadsheet and insert it
into this one?

I hope this is a clear explanation of what I am trying to do, if not I will
try to clarify it if anyone asks.

Thanks!