Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hirsch

Default Macros 101,

Bob - Thank you

To be Crude you're a Freak'n Genius - If I could have you sitting over my
shoulder all of the time I would.

The final formula that I used was:

Cells.Find(What:="Grand Total", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate

ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Activate

ActiveSheet.Paste

Thank you - Thank you very much

Hirsch

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You can't activate a cell from a formula, the nearest you get is that you
can point to another cell. Is that what you mean?

ActiveCell.Formula = "=" & ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Address(, , xlA1)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Hirsch" wrote in message
Bob, is there any formula similar to

Cells.offset(1,0).activate

I think this offset function could work, but I'm not familiar enough with

it.