Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default Date format problems when used in different countries

Fred,

UDF - User Defined Function.

I can't tell at long distance why it would fail. Can you mail me the
workbook?

bob (dot) phillips (at) tiscali (dot) co (dot) uk

do the obvious with the bits in brackets

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Fred" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the swift response. I'm not a fluent VB speaker and have
never used a "written" function before. I created a separate "module"
with the Function code in, changed the formula to call MyDate and then
hit Calculate, it responded immediately with a Compile Error/Syntax
Error, highlighting the MyDate = rng.Value statement.

UDF = Universal Date Format ?

Thanks again
Fred