Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SMUDGER

Default How to constrain input to previous entries

Hello every body, i am fresh in this forum so please help me out.I have
a sales report with entries that starts with customer names, data about
the specific deal and name of the sales rep.

What i need to do, is constrain each repetative customer to his
corresponding sales rep.So there must be something that I can do do the
sales rep column in my report that will make the cell prohibit the entry
of a different sales rep to a customer who was previously entered in the
report in correspondance to a different sales rep ( you can tell some
foul-play is happening in my company ;) ).

thanx

--
SMUDGER
SMUDGER's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30670