Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SiriS

Default Unselect all selected areas in all sheets

OK, of course, at least one cell has to be selected in a sheet.. Sorry
to bother you all with this problem!

My problem was that I am looping through a lot of sheets and for all
selected columns in the sheets I do some calculations and then create a
new sheet with the result. Before I select all columns I will do the
calculations for I need to "unselect" everything else.

But it will work fine by first just selecting, say cell "B2", in all
sheets, just as you told me, and then select the other columns.

And during the calculations I will check that selection is not "B2".

Thanks,

Siri

--
SiriS