Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bchilt

Default IF(a1="x",(vlookup 18K rows,2,false),(vlookup 18K,3,false)) RAM?

I'm trying to use an IF statement to help me with determining which vlookup
formula should be used. The problem is I'm getting an error message that
says "Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less
data or close other applications". I have closed everything possible. I
still get the error. Originally, this document was using the same 18k source
without any problems. It's only when I introduced the IF statement that I'm
now getting the error.

Thanks.