Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default Carrying over background color to another worksheet

Save your data and work with a copy of your file.....
Right-click on the SheetTab MoveOrCopy check the box CreateACopy
highlight (move to end) OK.......

This will create a duplicate of your entire sheet......then just rename it
to the new sheet name and delete the parts you don't want......it may be
easier.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"aaalissha" wrote
in message ...

Hi,

I have an excel sheet which contains lot of data. And I am creating a
new sheet with only selected columns from the former sheet. When I do
that it doesn't copy the background colors of the original cell. I
don't need any other formats except background color. How can I copy
the background color to the new sheet? I don't want to manually copy
and paste for a particular cell. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks.

--
aaalissha
aaalissha's Profile: