Roze

I would just like to thank you for all your time and help in answering my
queries.. This is the first time I've ever I've used it and found it very
helpful...... Thank you again!!!!

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

1) XL stores times as fractional days. You can use the built-in TIME
function:

=IF(C1 < TIME(0,2,0), 1, 0)

or just divide the number of hours by 24:

=IF(C1 < 2/24, 1, 0)

2) Tools/Options/Edit check the Extend list formats as formulas
checkbox (but read Help - there are limitations). Or you can do
something like:

=IF(C1="", "", IF(C1 < 2/24, 1, 0))

In article ,
"Roze" wrote:

Just another little query, if i was doing the same spreadsheet but the reply
email time limit was 2 hrs, how would i do that?? 2hr = 0, =<2hr= 1

And you know when you apply a formula to the spreadsheet, how can i have the
column filled down with the formula, so i don't keep inserting it one by one??