Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jnurse

Default Is there a template that schedules household chores?

Hi McQDeb,

You made reference to an "Office Maintenance Schedule", but I found a "Home
Maintenance Schedule", I hope we're not referring to the same thing.

Try:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...?AxInstalled=1
"McQDeb" wrote:

I am trying to set up a chore chart for my teenagers. I am looking for a
schedule of household chores..... i.e. do dishes, take out trash on a daily
basis.... clean bathroom on a weekly basis..... organize closets on a monthly
or bi-monthly basis., etc.

Is there such a template available? Other than the "Office Maintenance
Schedule"?

Please let me know if you have any ideas. I believe there used to be one
when I had MS Works.
Thanks.
Deb