Roze

Thank you so much... it works!!

Just another little query, if i was doing the same spreadsheet but the reply
email time limit was 2 hrs, how would i do that?? 2hr = 0, =<2hr= 1

And you know when you apply a formula to the spreadsheet, how can i have the
column filled down with the formula, so i don't keep inserting it one by one??

Thank you again for all your help...... you've helped me alot!!!
Very much appreciated JE McGimpsey ...

Just need a little more help with the above two.....

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

I don't know if you're explaining properly or not. I get exactly what
you say you want, so I'm afraid I can't help you much.

I put an example workbook up on my ftp site. It gives the correct
results for me:

ftp://ftp.mcgimpsey.com/excel/roze_demo.xls

In article ,
"Roze" wrote:

This formula still doesn't work, maybe it's me not explaning myself
properley......
What i need to do is
d:h:mm
e.g: 1:2:00 should = 0
0:2:00 should = 1
because if we complete the email within the 24 hrs (1day) then it should be
0, otherwise it should be 1, I've been trying various formula's to help me
but nothing calculates the D3 column correctly.......

D3: IF(C3=1,0,1) === 0