Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ottomatic

Default How do I statistically analyze data across multipe worksheets?

Thanks for your reply; however, I am having problems following your
instructions--it may be that the version I'm using, Excel vX:Mac, is
different. The button next to the input box hides or unhides the rest of the
options, but doesn't give me any additional input boxes.

Thanks!

"vandenberg p" wrote:

Hello:

When you open the statistical tool you want to use simply click on the
box that is beside the input box for the variable (a new input box appears)
once that is done just click on the sheet tab you want to go to and
highlight the cells. Do the same for any other inputs. In fact if
you want you can go to the Window menu and switch to a different
workbook (just click on the workbook name) and get data from it.

I tried both histograms and regression and both work fine.

Pieter Vandenberg

Ottomatic wrote:
: I am trying to define data sets to analyze using the Excel Data Analysis Tool
: add-in. I seem to be able to only highlight data sets in one worksheet. Is
: there a way to analyze data over multiple worksheets in the same workbook?
: Thanks!!