Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Hidden rows unhide themselves when formulas are written

I cannot replicate this behavior on Excel 2003

How are you hiding the rows and columns?

Manually or by autofilter or via code?

Where do you enter the formula that unhides everything?

I would suggest you have some event code running that does the unhiding.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:48:02 -0800, Hongch
wrote:

I have a worksheet with many hidden rows & columns. However, when I try to
write a formula in this worksheet, these hidden rows & columns automatically
unhide themselves. Is there any way to disable this?