Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Team ZR-1

Default Conditional math using AND, Average

I got rid of the error trap from all formula's for that table since it has
over 40 cells and that did help some on the 100% CPU for long periods of time
and also set for manual calculations since even with error trap gone it still
takes some time to calc this workbook which has 21 pages ( mostly graphs)

I also did do the conditional format since any cells that had no data ended
up with a #DIVD0 error.

Can anyone answer I am using 2002 Excel, is 2003 version any faster and
function better with large workbooks ?

Thanks again for all the hekp

JR