Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Default Risk Issues register

Hi, Sacrum. I'd love to put it on my downloads page with a big credit to
you?
It'll go he
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...oft_office.htm
(and you could also give out a direct link). Just email anybody's name at my
domain. :)
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"sacrum" wrote in message
Thanks to those that have helped over the months in this NG...I have now
completed my prroject.

I have produced a project risks & issues register containing auto gen
matrix - forms - etc etc

I'm happy to share it if any one wants a copy - there is some interesting
scripting and its probably unrefined in places but it all works...It is
now used as a corporate tool with some past IT Projects I have consulted
on.