Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Christine

Default Charts and Graphs disappearing

The problem seems to occur to just a few users some have the problem and some
don't, it also is happening on other docs. I did go into her macro setting
and check to make sure that all trust all installed addins and templates was
checked along with trust VB projects.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Is the problem restricted to just this 1 workbook? If so does that
workbook contain any vba code that might hide stuff?

Cheers
Andy

Christine wrote:
I checked that setting and it was on, in addition I unistalled Excel and
reistalled, I also went through all the setting step by step and compared
them to my own and they matched exactly, and I am able to see the charts and
graphs and she is still unable to see them

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Use the menu Tools Options View. and check the setting of Objects is
set to Show All.

Cheers
Andy

Christine wrote:

I have an user that when they open a spreadsheet that contains charts or
graphs that the graphs or charts disappear if another user opens the same
document they can see the charts and graphs is there a setting that could be
causing this problem?
The user is using Office XP on a Windows XP platform

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info