Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Pasting excel chart into powerpoint

I have some information about using Excel charts in other applications on
this web page:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Cowtoon" wrote in message
Office 2003.

When I paste an excel chart into powerpoint, it's not pasting
proportionally. I've added text boxes to the chart (in Excel). Also, the
original chart is a full page in Excel, however when I paste it into
Powerpoint, it's being reduced in size. when I enlarge it, the text boxes
(that I added) then overlap one another in powerpoint, where they didn't
do
this in Excel. I just switched from '97 to 2003 and this wasn't a
problem.

Perhaps I'll also post this to the powerpoint newsgroup, in case the
problem
is there instead of excel.