Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

Default Menu gone when in chart/graph

When a chart is the selected object, XL replaces the normal Worksheet
menu bar with the Chart menu bar. It appears that in your case, the
Chart menu bar has been hidden / deleted / disabled / something else?

Did you write (or get from someone else) code that customizes or
otherwise hides / disables your menus (i.e., the commandbars)?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
My excel menu bar will dissapear when I click into a chart or graph, and then
reapear when I click out of it. Does anyone know a setting that might make
this happen? What can force toolbar changes based on selected objects?