Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Using Column in Sumproduct

Peter,

As I said, testing was a problem, it is not a trivial formula, and I have no
idea of the data. Can you post me the workbook to look at

bob (dot) phillips (at) tiscali (dot) co (dot) uk

do the obvious with the bits in brackets

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"PeterW" wrote in
message ...

Hi Bob

Thanks for your reply, however for the life of me I can't get that to
work.

Putting the "N" function in front of the "Offset" seems to turn the
whole of the second part of the formula into a single number, whereas
is needs to be an array.

I tried adding the "N" in front of the "Column" function, but no luck
with this either.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Peter

--
PeterW