Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Scott

Default How do I add custom colors to pallet

Hello,

I would like to add specific shading colors and font colors to my
spreadsheet that I do not see when I select Format - Cells - Patterns.

Questions:
1. How do I highlight a cell and give it a custom background color of
Green:3278 , Red: 185?
2. Similar to Question 1, how can I change a font color of numbers to my
custom color?
3. How can I add my new custom color to my pallet so that when I select
Format - Cells - Patterns, I'll see my custom color as an option?
4. Similar to question 3, how can I add my custom color as a font color
option?

Thanks in advance for your help.
-Scott