Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary L Brown

Default 2 Books, importing information Excel

Highlight the rows in the workbook with the data.
Copy the rows...
EditCopy
Go to the new workbook.
Select the first cell of the area in the worksheet where you want the data
to be copied to and...
EditPaste

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.

"Hopeless" wrote:

How do I import data from one excel book to another? One book has much data
which I want to import some of, to another book. This would constitute
adding a couple of rows off of one book, then entering the total into another
book where that information is needed. I can't seem to be able to find this
info in the help menu, or, I am looking in the wrong place.