Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
csimont

Default Can I develop a macro to add blank rows to a list in Excel?

I have a list containing thousands of rows to which I would like to add blank
rows between varied groups of rows. I've tried developing macros to make
quick work of this tedious job but I don't know the statement I need to
develop to work similiar to a subtotal action. The point at which I would
like to add a row is when there is a change in a certain column. I do not
need a subtotal but I do need a blank line added at every change. Is this
even possible or do I add each blank line manually using shortcuts on my
keyboard?