Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

Default How do I show a bigger gap between non equadistant dates in Excel

Convert the x-axis to a 'time scale.' Select the chart, then select
Chart | Chart Options... | Axes tab. In there, set the Category (X)
axis to 'Time-scale'.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , "=?
Utf-8?B?R3JhY2UgUG9vbGU=?=" <Grace
says...
I am so frustrated! I am trying to enter data that has 3 different dates not
equally distant and want to show on the associated chart that there is a
bigger gap between 1 and 2 (5 months) than between 2 and 3 (one month). Can
anyone please help.