Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt

Default How do I show a bigger gap between non equadistant dates in Excel

If you have a BAR chart, I'd suggest this. Let's say you have data for
1/05, 3/05 and 8/05. Why not have X labels for 1/05, 2/05, 3/05, 4/05, ...
8/05, but only enter Y values for the months of interest.

If you have a LINE chart, why not change it to XY Scatter.

"Grace Poole" <Grace wrote in message
I am so frustrated! I am trying to enter data that has 3 different dates
not
equally distant and want to show on the associated chart that there is a
bigger gap between 1 and 2 (5 months) than between 2 and 3 (one month).
Can
anyone please help.