Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anne Troy

Default excel office V excel viewer, slight problem

The Excel viewer purports to be able to allow users to open, view, and
print, and even copy data, but says nothing about being able to use any
Excel features, such as formulas.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Scudo" wrote in message
k...

I have simple spreadsheet for converting UK £s to Euro it is set up to put
the current rate into a box and it converts automatically from one to the
other from 50p to £100. I have sent this to a couple of people but they
have
`excel viewer` rather than `office` so the programme doesnt work for them.
Is there a way around this, is there something I could download and redo
so
it works for them in `excel viewer`?

thanks