Roze

I've tried that, it doesn't seem to work

I'm trying to work out a spreadsheet that works out the differenct date and
time difference... e.g:

A1 A2 A3 A4
Recieved Date/Time Replied Date/Time Total Met/Failed
04/11/04 10:00 05/11/04 11:00 1:1:00

I need a Met/Failed column(Met= 1) (Failed=0) which automatically works it
out if it's taken more than 1 day to reply to the email, then it's 0 (Failed)

I tried doing the follwing formula but it doesn't work;
=IF(A3=1,"0","1")

Please can you help.....

Thank you!!!

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Should have said "formulas". The formula

=IF(A31,"Failed","Met")

worked fine, even if the display in A3 didn't in the 1904 date system.

In article ,
JE McGimpsey wrote:

If I'm working in the 1900 date system and my differences are less than
31 days, your formula works for me.