Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Don Guillett

Default How do I create an investment portfolio for my clients?

You may want to contact me privately.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Mr. Cohen" <Mr.
wrote in message
Hello,
Currently I am a financial planner, and, having recently left a major
firm,
I am attempting to streamline my marketing process. As such, my goal is to
create an excel document (or locate a template) that allows me to include
the
following: Holdings (cash equity, mutual funds, bonds, etc) with a number
of
different graphs, including allocation, sectors, etc. If possible, I would
like to be able to update this chart for client account changes. I was
hoping
that someone might be able to provde some type of insight into how I would
go
about this. I certainly appreciate everyone's (or anyone's) input.

Thanks again!
Max