Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Brian Flanagan

Default Need a good Excel diagnostic tool

Patrick O'Beirne at <http://www.sysmod.com/ might be able to give you
a lead.

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:30:02 -0800, "Ramon"
wrote:

I'm looking for a diagnostic tool that I can use to analyze Excel files in
order to detect logical problems and possible file corruptions. I've been
doing some research on the internet, but havent come across anything that I'm
looking for. Has anybody used one of these utilities before and do you
recommend it?

thanks,

--
Brian Flanagan Invest-Tech Limited, Ireland
<http://www.planware.org <http://www.business-plan-guide.biz