Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Default Mysterious link

Hi Heski,

Try Bill Manville's FindLink addin which is freely downloadable at:

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"heski" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,

I have an excel file which is prompting me to 'update links' on
opening. I don't recall creating any external links and would like to
delete any such references.

I have looked at Edit/Links and found the link referencing a file which
doesn't seem to exist.

I have done a search on a portion of that file name but the search
doesn't find any cell referencing that file name.

I would like to delete the link but can't do so in Edit/Links.

Does anyone know how I could find (or simply delete) this mysterious
link.

Thanks for your time.

--
heski