Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ali

Default =VLOOKUP(1,Nationality!B5:B29,IF(MONTH(date)6,MON TH(date)-6,

You need to see the existing graph to figure out why and how it is working.
Could I e-mail it to you?

"Harlan Grove" wrote:

"Ali" wrote...
Hi Still have not sorted this problem. is there anyone prepared to tackle
this problem if I email them the full graph. Thanks- address is:
heinali2003 at yahoo dot co dot uk
"Ali" wrote:
=VLOOKUP(1,Nationality!B5:B29,IF(MONTH(date)6,M ONTH(date)-6,MONTH(date)+6))
Creating a worksheet with a graph that reflects nationality of visitors to
lodge. As you type the Month at the top of the worksheet, the graph
reflects
the said month. Previous example commenced season in July with above
formula. So, if you type in July 05, the graph reads from the 1st column
and July is
chartered. Type Dec and a graph for december is reflected.
I need to alter to commence season in June, and not July but now graph is
not reading correctly. How do I alter formuala or spreadsheet that season
now commences in June of the year?

The formula

=VLOOKUP(1,Nationality!B5:B29,IF(MONTH(date)6,MON TH(date)-6,MONTH(date)+6))

probably isn't what you intended. The second argument to VLOOKUP should span
more than one column if you have a 3rd argument that could evaluate to
anything other than 1. It looks like INDEX would be more appropriate than
VLOOKUP.