natei6

Thanks Again You have all been very helpful.
tjtjjtjt, I couldn't get the Edit Replace option to work successfully,
it would not allow me to leave the "replace with" spot empty.
Nathan Sargeant

tjtjjtjt Wrote:
Do you specifically need a formula?
You could use Edit | Replace "-" (no quotes) and leave the Replace with
spot
blank.

If all the phone numbers are in the exact same format-- always four
digits,
then a dash, then three digits, then a dash, then four digits, then you
could
use this:
=LEFT(B1,4)&MID(B1,6,3)&MID(B1,10,4)
Just copy down. Adjust the cell as necessary.

If the numbers are in a different layout sometimes, this formula won't
work.

tj

"natei6" wrote:

Hi
I have a column of phone numbers e.g. 1555-555-1212. What formula do

use to change all the numbers to e.g. 15555551212

--
natei6

natei6's Profile:

View this thread: