Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernie Deitrick

Default Forumla Help!countif?IF?If(AND? if(OR?

Troubleshoot your formula by pressing F2, selecting parts of the formula like

N13="Pending"

or even just the N13

and pressing F9. If you expect a TRUE and it gives you FALSE, then that will tell you where to go -
might be extra spaces in the cell, in which case you could use TRIM(N13) instead of just N13, etc.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"harpscardiff" wrote in message
news:harpscardiff.21sgqm_1137517801.1718@excelforu m-nospam.com...

Opps....

Code:
--------------------

=IF(AND(OR(N13="Pending", N13="To be assigned"),(OR(M13="High",M13="Very High"))),1,"")

It the formula works, in the sense it does not give me an error, I have
to add an extra bracket, last but one. But the logic is still not
working.

Any Ideas mate?

cheers

--